At Frontier Group, we value our employees and realize that each position is critical to the meaningful work we perform. Our culture and benefits reflect our people-first orientation. Explore below to find out how you can join our growing and dynamic team!
- Meaningful: The work we do is a crucial step in the supply chain for major industries, including aerospace and defense. Our employees enjoy the responsibility that this significant work provides.
- Team Environment: The work we do would not be possible without the contribution of each of our team members; this means that, no matter what our employees are doing, they have support.
- Quality-Focused: Our products are used to keep planes in the air and to defend our country. Nothing but the utmost excellence will do.
We recognize the significant contributions each employee makes and strive to attract and retain the best. Some of our benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Career development
- Located conveniently in the heart of the metroplex with easy access to commuting highways
- Job families: Administration, Welders, Maintenance, Line Operators, Quality Assurance, Maskers
- This area of Phoenix is a hot spot for the industry; new players continue to make their home in the neighborhood.
- Located just minutes from the scenic Arizona Route 89 in between the Prescott and Coconino National Forests
- Job families: Administration, Painters, Maintenance, Line Operators, Quality Assurance, Maskers
- Frontier Group is a major employer in this area; the company is close to hiking/walking trails, in a scenic location, and nearby to the beautiful Prescott, Arizona.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions. If you are interested, please fill out the initial application and submit your resume below, and we will follow up with you.
Welders – Phoenix Location
Painters – Chino Valley Location
(Contact/application includes contact information, screening questions, and upload resume button)